Sunday, October 9, 2016

How do we show our Love

Dear Family,

  Last Sunday we were able to celebrate our Colton's 23rd birthday. It was a great day to reflect on the many ways we have been blessed by his life. It also made me think of how import he is to me and I doing all I can to show love to my son in a way that he can feel my love for him instead of just sharing space in a home. I am not sure if I have done this well enough thus far in my life. Today's message is about how we can show our love to those important in our life's and to our Heavenly Father.  I love each of you much more than for being my family. I indentify with you b cause we share similar interest and love the same people. Thank you all for your love and friendship you always offer me. 
Love you all so much! 
DaD



Harry Emerson Fosdick said: “Until willingness overflows obligation, men fight as conscripts rather than following the flag as patriots. Duty is never worthily performed until it is performed by one who would gladly do more if only he could.” 3
In short, we need to extend ourselves in service to our Heavenly Father if we are to demonstrate our love for Him.

How Do We Show Our Love?


Thomas S. Monson
First Counselor in the First Presidency

No comments:

Post a Comment