Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Easter Blessings

Dear Family
   This week is Easter and we get to celebrate the glorious resurrection of the Savior, Jesus Christ. He suffered and died for us. He gave all and overcame the grave so we to could all be made alive. As I reflect on how miraculous each day of my own life has been these many years, it hasn't even touched the surface of just how lovely and grand life is becoming!! As we anticipate the birth of a Grandson and look towards the blessing of Caleb take a beautiful daughter of God to the temple and joining our family, my joy toward each of you is being magnified over and over!! 
God Bless each of you as we rejoice in the glorious message of the Gospel!! 
DaD

Dear Family,

Happy Easter Sunday!  We are so blessed to have the knowledge of our Savior.  Below you will find the link to a video all about Christ and the blessings that come from His atonement and resurrection.  I know as we turn to Him, we can be restored, we can become new!  Because of Christ, we know we will see our loved ones again.  There is more to life than this mortal experience.  I love you and I pray for you!

With Love,
Grandpa

No comments:

Post a Comment