Monday, December 26, 2016

Christmas Service

Dear Family, 

 I have felt truly loved.  I have loved this time of year when we can put more efforts towards serving others.  I challenge you to look for ways to serve as families.  It can be such a great learning experience for our little ones.  As we serve, we are embodying the teachings of Christ and living as He would.  I love you!


With Love, 
DaD

"As we prepare for His Second Coming, and as we stand in holy places, we persist in observing Christmas not just as a season of “Greetings” or “Happy Holidays” but as a celebration of the birth of the Son of God and a time to remember His teachings and the eternal significance of His Atonement. I pray that we will be faithful in doing so."
Elder Dallin H. Oaks

Full Talk Here:

No comments:

Post a Comment